|Business Owner/Manager Name||Angela Davis|
|Business Name||Angela Davis – Independent Scentsy Consultant|
|Business Telephone Number||(270) 426-4008|
Guthrie, KY 42234
|Type of Business||
Home Decor Products
Scentsy Candles are a Unique Candle Warming system that uses a 25 watt bulb to warm the wax slowly into a pool of melted wax that maximizes the strength and life of the scent. Scentsy Candle bars last up to 80 hours and will never release the harmful chemicals that you can find in regular jarred candles. Scentsy warmers are SAFE to use around kids and pets. The wax is warmed by a 25 watt light bulb (15 watt for the plug in warmer). That’s right, Flameless! No more worries the cat or kiddos might knock it over or those second thoughts trying to remember if you blew out the candle. The exclusive Scentsy wax also has a melting point of just above normal body temperature so the melted wax will not burn. No Flame. No Wick. No Soot. No Worries.
List your business on YVN!